Vin de France
Fun, according to Chateau Gaudrelle
Another way to make sparkling wine, the small bubbles of this festive wine will go with your aperitives or parties.
Terroir and the maturity of the grapes give its identity to this ancestral method focused on the fruit.
- Vintage: 2019
- Average age of the vines: 15 years
- Harvesting: Mechanical by night, without sulfur
- Vinification: Ancestral method with native yeasts
- Aging: none
- Alcohol content (%vol): 11.9
- Annual production in bottles: 4,000
- Service temperature: 8-9°C
- Aging potential: 2 years
Aperitive or partying with friends…